Looking for a delish drink to sip on while you’re sitting by the pool soaking up the sun? Well this Mojito is the perfect answer for that!
– 1.5 oz white rum (Myer’s is my favorite)
– 1 small, ripe peach, skin removed and sliced
– small handful fresh mint leaves
– juice of 1 lime
– 1 teaspoon raw (turbinado) sugar
– club soda
1. In a mixing glass, thoroughly muddle peach slices, mint, lime juice and sugar.
2. Swirl with rum.
3. Fill a collins glass with ice and pour your mixture into the glass. Top it off with club soda.
4. Mix by pouring the drink back into your mixing glass, then back into your drinking glass.
5. Cheers and ENJOY!!