- 1 1/4 pound ground chicken
- 1 cup Progresso panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup green onions, finely sliced
- 1 1/2 cups buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, salt, onion powder, pepper, and 1/3 cup of green onions. Mix well, roll into 20 round meatballs, about an inch to an inch and a half in diameter. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs just until the outsides are firmed up, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer meatballs into a 4-quart slow cooker. Cover with Buffalo sauce. Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Serve meatballs with blue cheese sauce for dipping, and garnished with a sprinkling of the remaining green onions. ENJOY!!