3 cans of Pillsbury Buttermilk Buscuits
60 pepperoni slices
Block of cheese
1 beaten egg
1 jar pizza sauce
Slice cheese into about 28 squares. Flatten each biscuit and stack pepperoni and cheese on top. Gather edges of biscuit and secure on top of the roll. Line rolls in greased 9×13 pan. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Bake at 425 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough or Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 – 8 oz package of pepperoni
- 1 cup Parmesean cheese
- Optional: Add a ½ teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters
- Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
- Bake for about 30 minutes in a bundt pan (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked) TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
- Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot.
- Serve with a side sauce and ENJOY!!